Numericals Based on Raoult’s Law
Raoult’s law is one of the most important topics of physical chemistry for both academic and competitive examinations. Numericals Based on Raoult’s law are frequently asked in CBSE Board, ICSC Board, different State boards, and competitions like NEET and IIT-JEE. It is one of the most common hot spots for numerical chemistry. Different categories of numerical based on Raoult’s law is discussed here-
Download pdf Notes of Numericals based on Raoult’s law from the following link-
Learn By the Best : No one can match us
For any other query Call/WhatsApp us At- +91-7389757666.
For Video Lectures Subscribe “Exacademy” YouTube Channel from the link-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLPxVWdS2VBCN8YZ7Xaqnlg
Click on the following Video link to watch complete Video Lecture on Numericals based on Raoult’s Law-
Subscribe Class 11 Chemistry pdf Notes | Video Lectures | MCQs | Term 1 from the following link-
Subscribe Class 12 Chemistry pdf Notes | Video Lectures | MCQs | Term 1 from the following link-
Subscribe Class 11 Chemistry Revision Cum Test Series for Term 1 from the following link-
Subscribe Class 12 Chemistry Revision Cum Test Series for Term 1 from the following link-
Subscribe Online Classes of Chemistry for Class 11 (Hindi/English Mediums) from following link-
Subscribe Online Classes of Chemistry for Class 12 (Hindi/English Mediums) from the following link-
Subscribe Online Classes of Chemistry for NEET 2022 (Hindi/English Mediums) from the following link-
Subscribe Online Classes of Chemistry for IIT-JEE 2022 (Hindi/English Mediums) from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 9 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 10 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 11 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 12 (English Medium) from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 12 (Hindi Medium) from the following link-
About Exacademy : Online Tuition Portal
Exacademy : Online Tuition Portal is a dream project of Shailendra Shukla Sir to provide tuition of academic and competitive examination at a very affordable cost. By profession, Shailendra Shukla Sir is an executive officer in a very reputed power generation company. He has been a professional teacher of competitive chemistry for a long time and his sole aim is to provide quality guidance to the aspirants of UPSC, State PSCs, IIT-JEE, AIIMS, NEET, and Academic examinations, especially to those who belong to the economically vulnerable class of society and cannot afford heavy tuition fees of professional institutions.
For Video lectures and Live Classes of Exacademy visit “Exacademy” and “Pradeep Kshetrapal” YouTube Channels.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLPxVWdS2VBCN8YZ7Xaqnlg
For pdf notes, video lectures, online classes, and online tests Download the “Exacademy” Mobile App. Click Here for download-
You may also follow Exacademy on the “Exacademy” telegram channel and the “Exacademy” Facebook group.
The link for the “Exacademy” Facebook group is here-
Download Mobile APP “Exacademy” from the following Link-
Register here for Demo Classes of Class 11/12/NEET/IIT-JEE
Important Tips for Preparation of IIT-JEE/NEET
(1) Select the best mentor of Physics, Chemistry and Maths/Biology. Now, Several experienced mentors of Physics, Chemistry and Maths/Biology are available online at a very affordable cost. Just subscribe one of them and start your online preparation rather than wandering here and there.
(2) Centralize your study to the NCERT books and one or two reference books of all the subjects. Don’t follow too many books otherwise, you would not be able to complete your syllabus. Always remember, different books differ being only nineteen or twenty in text quality, but never differ of being nineteen and twenty-five.
(3) Follow the quality notes of a good mentors. Don’t run behind the brand, but run behind the concise and effective notes of your mentor.
(4) Prepare your own capsule notes for revision.
(5) Maintain consistency and regularity in your preparation.
(6) Revise the prepared topics regularly. Always remember, revision is not a waste of time but it makes you perfect. Always keep in mind that, “Revision is division” i.e. Revision improves your marks and ultimately your rank in the final selection.
(7) Solve practice problems and previous year’s papers in the specified time frame. It would help you to finish your paper timely in the final examination.
(8) Always be confident in your preparation, but never be overconfident. Always read the question carefully and then answer. You usually make mistakes in overconfidence and it has to be reduced.
Important Reference Books
(1) Physics- (1) Concept of Physics by H.C. Verma
(2) Modern’s abc of Objective Physics
(2) Chemistry- (1) Dr. O.P. Tandon (GRB Publication)
(2) Modern’s abc of Objective Chemistry
(3) Mathematics- (1) Mathematics for Class XI and XII by R D Sharma
(2) Objective Mathematics by R D Sharma
(4) Biology- (1) Biology by Trueman
(2) Modern’s abc of Objective Biology