Chemistry PPTs to take online Classes
Chemistry For Competitions offers Chemistry PPTs to take online classes. These PPTs have been specially designed for Chemistry Tutors/YouTubers to take Online Classes through ZOOM and other compatible mobile apps as well as to make YouTube Videos/Video Books of Chemistry with Extreme Clarity. All the required diagrams, data, and graphs are included in the PPTs. These PPTs can directly be shared to the mobile screen of students and explained. It gives extreme visible satisfaction to the students and is very helpful in increasing online business of the chemistry tutors/YouTubers. Chapter-wise PPTs of the Most important and the Most Probable MCQs of Chemistry with Detailed Explanation are also being provided for free.
Salient Features of Chemistry PPTs
- The Easiest and High-Quality Text Materials
- The Easiest Diagrams (Easy to draw)
- Extreme Clarity
- Error Free Text materials
- Chapter-wise PPTs of Most Probable MCQs of Chemistry with Detailed Explanation
- Same materials to the students in pdf format for free (Saves time of notes preparation)
A Few Samples of PPTs are uploaded here-
Click on the following link to watch complete video lecture using these PPTs-
(1) Purchase PPTs at a 25% reduced price.
(2) Purchase by paying in 02 easy installments
Offer Valid Only for Today
For More Query Call or WhatsApp at +91-9479286596.
Purchase PPTs of Chemistry (Class 11 & 12/IIT-JEE/NEET) from the following link-
Download “Exacademy” mobile app from the following Link-
Learn By The Best : No one can match us.
For any other query Call/WhatsApp us At- +91-7389757666.
For Video Lectures Subscribe “Exacademy” YouTube Channel from the link-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLPxVWdS2VBCN8YZ7Xaqnlg
Click on the following Video link to watch Demo Video Lecture-
Subscribe Class 11 Chemistry pdf Notes | Video Lectures | MCQs | Term 1 from the following link-
Subscribe Class 12 Chemistry pdf Notes | Video Lectures | MCQs | Term 1 from the following link-
Subscribe Class 12 Chemistry Revision Cum Test Series for Term 1 from the following link-
Subscribe Class 11 Chemistry Revision Cum Test Series for Term 1 from the following link-
Subscribe Online Chemistry Classes for Class 11 from the following link-
Subscribe Online Chemistry Classes for Class 12 from the following link-
Subscribe Online Chemistry Classes for NEET 2022 from the following link-
Subscribe Online Chemistry Classes for IIT-JEE 2022 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of chemistry for NEET/AIIMS and IIT-JEE from the following link-
Download pdf notes of chemistry for Class 11 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of chemistry for Class 12 (English Medium) from the following link-
Download pdf notes of chemistry for Class 12 (Hindi Medium) from the following link-
About Shailendra Shukla Sir
By profession, Shailendra Shukla Sir is a senior executive officer in a very reputed power generation company. He has been a professional teacher of competitive chemistry for a long time and his sole aim is to provide quality guidance to the aspirants of UPSC, State PSCs, IIT-JEE, AIIMS, NEET, and Academic examinations, especially to those who belong to the economically vulnerable class of society and cannot afford heavy tuition fees of professional institutions.
For Video lectures and Live Classes of Shailendra Shukla sir visit “Exacademy” youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLPxVWdS2VBCN8YZ7Xaqnlg
For pdf notes, video lectures, and online tests Download the “Exacademy” Mobile App. Click Here for download-
You may also follow Shailendra Shukla Sir on the “Exacademy” and “Chemistry for Competitions” telegram channels and “Exacademy” Facebook group.
The link for the “Exacademy” Facebook group is here-
Register here for Demo Classes of Class 11/12/NEET/IIT-JEE
Important Tips for Preparation of IIT-JEE/NEET
(1) Select a good mentor of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology. Several educational channels and the best mentors of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology are available online. You just subscribe one of them and start your online learning rather than wandering here and there.
(2) Centralize your study to the NCERT books and one or two reference books of all the subjects. Don’t follow too many books otherwise, you would not be able to complete your syllabus. Always remember, different books differ being only nineteen or twenty in text quality, but never differ of being nineteen and twenty-five.
(3) Follow quality notes of your mentor. Don’t run behind the brand, but run behind the concise and effective notes of your mentor.
(4) Prepare your own capsule notes for revision.
(5) Maintain consistency and regularity in your preparation.
(6) Revise the prepared topics regularly. Always remember, revision is not a waste of time but it makes you perfect. Always keep in mind that, “Revision is division” i.e. Revision improves your marks and ultimately your rank in the final selection.
(7) Solve practice problems and previous year’s papers in the specified time frame. It would help you to finish your paper timely in the final examination.
(8) Always be confident in your preparation, but never be overconfident. Always read the question carefully and then answer. You usually make mistakes in overconfidence and it has to be reduced.
Important Reference Books
(1) Physics- (1) Concept of Physics by H.C. Verma
(2) Modern’s abc of Objective Physics
(2) Chemistry- (1) Dr. O.P. Tandon (GRB Publication)
(2) Modern’s abc of Objective Chemistry
(3) Mathematics- (1) Mathematics for Class XI and XII by R D Sharma
(2) Objective Mathematics by R D Sharma
(4) Biology- (1) Biology by Trueman
(2) Modern’s abc of Objective Biology