Class 11 Chemistry Test Series
Class 11 Chemistry Test Series has been specially designed for class 11 students to boost up marks and rank in chemistry and would act as mock test for IIT-JEE/NEET 2024. It will also available a live interaction with the best tutors of chemistry, so that the students could easily clear their doubts. It includes Chapter-wise the most important and the most expected MCQs of Chemistry with a detailed explanation and is very helpful to raise the knowledge of the students up to the mark and to manage time so that all the questions could be attempted within the prescribed time limit.
Salient Features : Class 11 Chemistry Test Series-
- Objective Test as per syllabus prescribed by CBSE
- Completely IIT-JEE/NEET 2024 based preparation
- Helpful to boost up marks in Chemistry
- Most important and the most probable categories of objective questions with Detailed Explanation
- Live interaction and Revision with the best tutors of chemistry.
For any other query Call/WhatsApp us At- +91-9479286596.
For Video Lectures Subscribe “Exacademy” YouTube Channel from the link-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLPxVWdS2VBCN8YZ7Xaqnlg
Subscribe Online Classes for IIT-JEE/NEET 2023 (Brahmose 1) for Droppers starting from 19.09.2022 at a very Affordable cost of Rs. 3,999/Month Only. Use the link below-
Subscribe Online Chemistry Classes for IIT-JEE/NEET 2023 (Agni 2) starting from 19.09.2022 at a very Affordable cost of 1,999/ month Only. Use the link below–
Subscribe Online Chemistry Classes for IIT-JEE/NEET 2024 (Prithvi 2) starting from 19.09.2022 at a very Affordable cost of 1,999/ month Only. Use the link below–
Subscribe Online Classes for IIT-JEE/NEET 2023 (Agni 1) starting from 19.09.2022 at a very Affordable cost of Rs. 2,999/Month. Use the link below–
Subscribe Online Classes for IIT-JEE/NEET 2024 (Prithvi 1) starting from 19.09.2022 at a very Affordable cost of Rs. 2,499/Month. Use the link below–
Subscribe Online Classes of Maths and Science for Class 9th/10th (Trishul 1) starting from 19.09.2022 at a very Affordable cost of Rs. 999/Month. Use the link below–
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 9 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 10 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 11 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 12 (English Medium) from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 12 (Hindi Medium) from the following link-
About Exacademy : Online Tuition Portal
Exacademy : Online Tuition Portal is a dream project of Shailendra Shukla Sir to provide tuition of academic and competitive examination at a very affordable cost. By profession, Shailendra Shukla Sir is an executive officer in a very reputed power generation company. He has been a professional teacher of competitive chemistry for a long time and his sole aim is to provide quality guidance to the aspirants of UPSC, State PSCs, IIT-JEE, AIIMS, NEET, and Academic examinations, especially to those who belong to the economically vulnerable class of society and cannot afford heavy tuition fees of professional institutions.
For Video lectures and Live Classes of Exacademy visit “Exacademy” and “Pradeep Kshetrapal” YouTube Channels. Link is Here-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLPxVWdS2VBCN8YZ7Xaqnlg
For pdf notes, video lectures, online classes, and online tests Download the “Exacademy” Mobile App. Click Here for download-
You may also follow Exacademy on the “Exacademy” telegram channel and the “Exacademy” Facebook group.
The link for the “Exacademy” Facebook group is here-
Download Mobile APP “Exacademy” from the following Link-
Register here for Demo Classes of Class 11/12/NEET/IIT-JEE
Important Tips for Preparation of IIT-JEE/NEET
(1) Select the best mentor of Physics, Chemistry and Maths/Biology. Now, Several experienced mentors of Physics, Chemistry and Maths/Biology are available online at a very affordable cost. Just subscribe one of them and start your online preparation rather than wandering here and there.
(2) Centralize your study to the NCERT books and one or two reference books of all the subjects. Don’t follow too many books otherwise, you would not be able to complete your syllabus. Always remember, different books differ being only nineteen or twenty in text quality, but never differ of being nineteen and twenty-five.
(3) Follow the quality notes of a good mentors. Don’t run behind the brand, but run behind the concise and effective notes of your mentor.
(4) Prepare your own capsule notes for revision.
(5) Maintain consistency and regularity in your preparation.
(6) Revise the prepared topics regularly. Always remember, revision is not a waste of time but it makes you perfect. Always keep in mind that, “Revision is division” i.e. Revision improves your marks and ultimately your rank in the final selection.
(7) Solve practice problems and previous year’s papers in the specified time frame. It would help you to finish your paper timely in the final examination.
(8) Always be confident in your preparation, but never be overconfident. Always read the question carefully and then answer. You usually make mistakes in overconfidence and it has to be reduced.
Important Reference Books
(1) Physics- (1) Concept of Physics by H.C. Verma
(2) Modern’s abc of Objective Physics
(2) Chemistry- (1) Dr. O.P. Tandon (GRB Publication)
(2) Modern’s abc of Objective Chemistry
(3) Mathematics- (1) Mathematics for Class XI and XII by R D Sharma
(2) Objective Mathematics by R D Sharma
(4) Biology- (1) Biology by Trueman
(2) Modern’s abc of Objective Biology