Exacademy : Online Tuition Portal
“Exacademy : Online Tuition Portal” provides pdf notes, video lectures and online test facilities of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology for class 9 to 12, IIT-JEE and NEET for free/ a very affordable cost. It also availables online tuition of all these subjects and tuition/ test facilities for state PSCs, UPSC, Railway, Banking, etc. at a very affordable cost.
- Direct to Home (DTH) Tuition for Class 9th to 12th/ IIT-JEE/ NEET/ State PSCs/ UPSC
- Completely Competitive Classes considering IIT-JEE/NEET and other competitive examinations
- Classes through Digital Board to give Class room experiences
- Live Classes by the best tutors of India
- Live/Recorded lectures via “Exacademy” Mobile App
- Limited students in each batch
- One to one interaction with each student
- Specially Designed, Result Oriented, High-quality and relevant study Materials
- Capsule Notes
- Previous Year’s Question Discussion
- Daily Practice Problems
- Doubt Clearing Session
Download “Exacademy” mobile app from the following Link-
Learn By The Best : No one can match us.
For any other query Call/WhatsApp us At- +91-9479286596.
For Video Lectures Subscribe “Exacademy” YouTube Channel from the link-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLPxVWdS2VBCN8YZ7Xaqnlg
Click on the following Video link to watch Demo Video Lecture-
Subscribe Online Chemistry Classes for IIT-JEE/NEET 2023 (Agni 2) starting from 18.07.2022 at a very Affordable cost of 1,999/ month Only. Use the link below–
Subscribe Online Chemistry Classes for IIT-JEE/NEET 2024 (Prithvi 2) starting from 18.07.2022 at a very Affordable cost of 1,999/ month Only. Use the link below–
Subscribe Online Classes for IIT-JEE/NEET 2023 (Agni 1) starting from 18.07.2022 at a very Affordable cost of Rs. 2,999/Month. Use the link below–
Subscribe Online Classes for IIT-JEE/NEET 2024 (Prithvi 1) starting from 18.07.2022 at a very Affordable cost of Rs. 2,999/Month. Use the link below–
Subscribe Online Classes of Maths and Science for Class 9th/10th (Trishul 1) starting from 18.07.2022 at a very Affordable cost of Rs. 999/Month. Use the link below–
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 9 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 10 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 11 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 12 (English Medium) from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 12 (Hindi Medium) from the following link-
Important Tips for Preparation of IIT-JEE/NEET
(1) Select a good mentor of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology. Several educational channels and the best mentors of all these subjects are available Online at a very affordable cost. You just subscribe one of them for each subject and start your online learning rather than wandering here and there.
(2) Centralize your study to the NCERT books and one or two reference books of all the subjects. Don’t follow too many books otherwise, you would not be able to complete your syllabus. Always remember, different books differ being only nineteen or twenty in text quality, but never differ of being nineteen and twenty-five.
(3) Follow the quality notes of your mentor. Don’t run behind the brand, but run behind the concise and effective notes of your mentor.
(4) Prepare your own capsule notes for revision.
(5) Maintain consistency and regularity in your preparation.
(6) Revise the prepared topics regularly. Always remember, revision is not a waste of time but it makes you perfect. Always keep in mind that, “Revision is division” i.e. Revision improves your marks and ultimately your rank in the final selection.
(7) Solve practice problems and previous year’s papers in the specified time frame. It would help you to finish your paper timely in the final examination.
(8) Always be confident in your preparation, but never be overconfident. Always read the question carefully and then answer. You usually make mistakes in overconfidence and it has to be reduced.
Important Reference Books
(1) Physics- (1) Concept of Physics by H.C. Verma
(2) Modern’s abc of Objective Physics
(2) Chemistry- (1) Dr. O.P. Tandon (GRB Publication)
(2) Modern’s abc of Objective Chemistry
(3) Mathematics- (1) Mathematics for Class XI and XII by R D Sharma
(2) Objective Mathematics by R D Sharma
(4) Biology- (1) Biology by Trueman
(2) Modern’s abc of Objective Biology
About Shailendra Shukla Sir
By profession, Shailendra Shukla Sir is an executive officer in a very reputed power generation company. He has been a professional educator of competitive chemistry for a long time and his sole aim is to provide quality guidance to the aspirants of UPSC, State PSCs, IIT-JEE, AIIMS, NEET, and Academic examinations, especially to those who belong to the economically vulnerable class of society and cannot afford heavy tuition fees of professional institutions.
For Video lectures and Live Classes of Shailendra Shukla sir visit “Exacademy” and “Pradeep Kshetrapal” YouTube Channelshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLPxVWdS2VBCN8YZ7Xaqnlg
For pdf notes, video lectures, online classes, and online tests Download the “Exacademy” Mobile App. Click Here for download-
You may also follow Shailendra Shukla Sir on the “Exacademy” and “Chemistry for Competitions” telegram channels and the “Exacademy” Facebook group.
The link for the “Exacademy” Facebook group is here-