Be The Chemistry Tutor of “Exacademy-Online Tuition Portal”
“Exacademy-Online Tuition Portal” under its Pilot Project offers you a business partnership as “Chemistry Tutor”. Here we will provide the following facilities-
Portal to take Online Classes of Chemistry for Class 9 to 12, NEET and IIT-JEE.
High Quality and Errorless Sharable PPTs of Chemistry (Exclusive Feature)
PPTs of the Most Probable and the Most Important MCQs of Chemistry with Explanation
Facilities to take Online Objective/Subjective Test
Facilities of the Enrollment of students and Fee Collection
PDF Notes to the Students (Same as in PPTs used to take Online Classes)
This project will be extended to other subjects very shortly.
For Any other query DM or WhatsApp at +91 9479286596
Subscribe to Online Classes of Chemistry from the following Link-
Download Mobile APP “Exacademy” from the following Link-
Important Tips for Preparation of IIT-JEE/NEET
(1) Select a good mentor of Chemistry. Several educational channels and the best mentors of Chemistry are available on YouTube for free. You may follow one of them rather than wandering here and there.
(2) Centralize your study to the NCERT books and one or two reference books of Chemistry. Don’t follow too many books otherwise, you would not be able to complete your syllabus. Always remember, different books differ being only nineteen or twenty in text quality, but never differ of being nineteen and twenty-five.
(3) Follow the quality notes of a good mentor. Don’t run behind the brand, but run behind the concise and effective notes of your mentor.
(4) Prepare your own capsule notes for revision.
(5) Maintain consistency and regularity in your preparation.
(6) Revise the prepared topics regularly. Always remember, revision is not a waste of time but it makes you perfect. Always keep in mind that, “Revision is division” i.e. Revision improves your marks and ultimately your rank in the final selection.
(7) Solve practice problems and previous year’s papers in the specified time frame. It would help you to finish your paper timely in the final examination.
(8) Always be confident in your preparation, but never be overconfident. Always read the question carefully and then answer. You usually make mistakes in overconfidence and it has to be reduced.
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 9 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 10 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 11 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 12 (English Medium) from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 12 (Hindi Medium) from the following link-
About Shailendra Shukla Sir
By profession, Shailendra Shukla Sir is a senior executive officer in a very reputed power generation company. He has been a professional teacher of competitive chemistry for a long time and his sole aim is to provide quality guidance to the aspirants of UPSC, State PSCs, IIT-JEE, AIIMS, NEET, and Academic examinations, especially to those who belong to the economically vulnerable class of society and cannot afford heavy tuition fees of professional institutions.
For Video lectures and Live Classes of Shailendra Shukla sir visit “Exacademy” and “Pradeep Kshetrapal” YouTube Channels https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLPxVWdS2VBCN8YZ7Xaqnlg
For pdf notes, video lectures, online classes and online tests, Download the “Exacademy” Mobile App. Click Here for download-
You may also follow Shailendra Shukla Sir on the “Exacademy” and “Chemistry for Competitions” telegram channels and the “Exacademy” Facebook group.
The link for the “Exacademy” Facebook group is here-