Chemistry Notes for IIT-JEE/NEET
Chemistry Notes for IIT-JEE/NEET have been specially prepared for the students of chemistry competitions. These notes are based on the NCERT books of chemistry and are very helpful for the students of the CBSE Board, the ICSC Board, the State Boards, and competitive examinations like IIT-JEE, NEET, AIIMS, UPSC, State PSCs, and the Chemistry Olympiads.
Click here to download topic-wise pdf chemistry notes for IIT-JEE/NEET and other chemistry competitions-
- van der Waal’s Force
- Overlapping of atomic orbitals
- Shortcut to decide Hybridization state
- Valence Bond Theory
- Fajan’s Rule
- MCQs on Tautomerism solved
- Alkanes | Preparation Methods | Properties
- Alkenes | Preparation Methods | Properties
- Numerical based on Faraday’s Law
- Carbohydrates | Classification | Structure
- Proteins | Classification | Structure
- Nucleic Acids | Types | Composition | Structure
Subscribe Brahmos 2 of Crash Course for IIT-JEE/NEET 2022 starting from 20.05.2022 at a very Affordable cost of 9,999/ Only. Use the link below–
Subscribe Agni 2 Batch of Condensed Course for IIT-JEE/NEET 2023 starting from 20.05.2022 at a very Affordable cost of Rs. 2,999/Month. Use the link below–
Subscribe Prithvi 2 Batch of Condensed Course for IIT-JEE/NEET 2024 starting from 20.05.2022 at a very Affordable cost of Rs. 1,999/Month. Use the link below–
Subscribe Online Chemistry Classes for Class 11 (Hindi/English Mediums) from the following link-
Subscribe Online Chemistry Classes for Class 12 (Hindi/English Mediums) from the following link-
Subscribe Online Chemistry Classes for NEET 2022 (Hindi/English Mediums) from the following link-
Subscribe Online Chemistry Classes for IIT-JEE 2022 (Hindi/English Mediums) from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 9 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 10 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 11 from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 12 (English Medium) from the following link-
Download pdf notes of Chemistry for Class 12 (Hindi Medium) from the following link-
Important Tips for Preparation of Chemistry for IIT-JEE/NEET
(1) Select a good mentor of Chemistry. Several educational channels and the best mentors of Chemistry are available on YouTube. You just subscribe one of them and start your online learning rather than wandering here and there.
(2) Centralize your study to the NCERT books and one or two reference books of organic Chemistry. Don’t follow too many books otherwise, you would not be able to complete your syllabus. Always remember, different books differ being only nineteen or twenty in text quality, but never differ of being nineteen and twenty-five.
(3) Follow quality notes of a good mentor. Don’t run behind the brand, but run behind the concise and effective notes of your mentor.
(4) Prepare your own capsule notes for revision.
(5) Maintain consistency and regularity in your preparation.
(6) Revise the prepared topics regularly. Always remember, revision is not a waste of time but it makes you perfect. Always keep in mind that, “Revision is division” i.e. Revision improves your marks and ultimately your rank in the final selection.
(7) Solve practice problems and previous year’s papers in the specified time frame. It would help you to finish your paper timely in the final examination.
(8) Always be confident in your preparation, but never be overconfident. Always read the question carefully and then answer. You usually make mistakes in overconfidence and it has to be reduced.
About Shailendra Shukla Sir
By profession, Shailendra Shukla Sir is a senior executive officer in a very reputed power generation company. He has been a professional teacher of competitive chemistry for a long time and his sole aim is to provide quality guidance to the aspirants of UPSC, State PSCs, IIT-JEE, AIIMS, NEET, and Academic examinations, especially to those who belong to the economically vulnerable class of society and cannot afford heavy tuition fees of professional institutions.
For Video lectures and Live Classes of Shailendra Shukla sir visit “Exacademy” and “Pradeep Kshetrapal” YouTube channels https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLPxVWdS2VBCN8YZ7Xaqnlg
For pdf notes, video lectures, and online tests Download the “Exacademy” Mobile App. Click Here for download-
You may also follow Shailendra Shukla Sir on the “Exacademy” and “Chemistry for Competitions” telegram channels and the “Exacademy” Facebook group.
The link for the “Exacademy” Facebook group is here-