Online Crash Course Chemistry for IIT-JEE | NEET 2022
Join new combo batch (Brahmos 1) of Online Crash Course of Chemistry for IIT-JEE/NEET 2022 (Hindi/English Mediums) today at a very affordable cost of Rs. 2999/ Only. It is a combo pack of Live Classes, Live Question Discussion, Video Lectures, Capsule Notes & Test Series.
Salient Features of Brahmos 1
- Direct to Home (DTH) Tuition
- Live Classes through Digital Board to give class room experience
- Live Classes by the most experienced and the best Tutors of India
- 05 Lectures of Chemistry in a Week via “Exacademy” Mobile App
- Limited students in each batch
- One to one interaction with each student
- Specially Designed, Result Oriented, High-quality and relevant study Materials
- Complete Capsule Notes
- Free Access to Exacademy Question Bank for Daily Practice of MCQs
- Previous Year Question Discussion
- Daily Practice Problems
- Doubt Clearing Session
- Absolutely Free Test Series (10 Nos.)
“Learn by the Best- No one can Match us”
Hurry up! Seats are limited. Offer is valid for Today only.
For any other query Call/WhatsApp us At- +91-9479286596.
About Exacademy : Online Tuition Portal
Exacademy : Online Tuition Portal is a dream of Shailendra Shukla Sir to provide online tuition of academic and competitive examinations like IIT-JEE, NEET, UPSC, State PSCs, CPT, GMAT, Railway, Banking etc. at a very affordable cost. By profession, Shailendra Shukla Sir is a power chemist in a very reputed power generation company. He has been a professional teacher of competitive chemistry for a long time and his sole aim is to provide quality guidance to the aspirants of UPSC, State PSCs, IIT-JEE, AIIMS, NEET, and Academic examinations, especially to those who belong to the economically vulnerable class of society and cannot afford heavy tuition fees of professional institutions. For Video lectures and Live Classes visit “Exacademy” YouTube Channels
For pdf notes, video lectures, and online tests Download the “Exacademy” Mobile App. Click Here for download-
You may also follow Exacademy on the “Exacademy” telegram channels and the “Exacademy” Facebook group.
The link for the “Exacademy” Facebook group is here-